Rewind

It is time to rewind and go back a year.. Aug 24 2013 when I left my family, frenz and home behind and reached US. I had mixed feelings, sad that I was leaving everything behind;excited abt the new place, opportunities,people;nervous abt new role n responsibilities..in a place where I was referred to as a non-resident alien..! Now, when I look back, I can say that it was one hell of a year which will always be in a corner of my heart..

I learned lot of new things , made new relationships, did different work, travelled places, realized value of things which would have gone unnoticed otherwise, missed so many people.. moments...

I never imagined I will get this opportunity, that I will be doing things which will make people to notice me, that I will be independent enough to take my husband cross country; plan and execute a whole trip, that I will be doing adventure sports which I always dreamt of..

Even though I felt bad that I was not there when my loved ones needed me, that the good bye I told to two of my family members was unfortunately the last goodbye..I am still happy that I took this chance.

Of all the decisions I made in my life, this was the toughest and I will never ever agree for a second chance like this. Not because I regret this decision, but because I am satisfied with this. I don't want another one, I enjoyed the maximum and the things which I couldn't do seems irrelevant in front of what I could do and what I realized.

It was all possible because of one person and I love him more for that...:)

Comments

Popular Posts